Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grand Opening



Those of you that know me or have worked with me in the past know that I do everything I can to help out my clients...So here's one big push for all of you shoppers out there who love to decorate your homes to visit the Basket of Daisies GRAND RE-OPENING. Lori Larsen has purchased Basket of Daisies and moved it to Main Street in Cedar Falls. The store itself is beautiful and the products are amazing. Be sure to check out their new website coming soon as well...www.BasketofDaisies.com. Good luck with everything Lori and thanks for letting me be a part of your new business!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there…I am sure to mark this blog as one of my most favorite. I accidentally stumbled on your content on e-marketplace as I was searching for places to post my work. Excellent writing! I wish I could write like you. For all wannabe freelancers, there are sites like Freelance Work From Home who offer the best platform to showcase your skills. You can make money too! So, kickstart your career on the internet and get noticed.